Thursday 5 October 2017

Happy 7th Birthday to The Blog!

Wow, wow, wow. If the blog was a kid it would be old enough to ride a bike without stabilisers, and I would be one proud father - they grow up so fast. In all seriousness though, thank you everyone for continuing to stick around and watch this space as the years went by. Knowing that you lovely people continue to read my daily ramblings really keeps me motivated to do this day after day, and for that, all I can say is a very humble 'thank you.' Unfortunately, I don't have any big announcements like saying I'm going to grow a beard, or anything equally as witty, I guess if anyone has any ideas then feel free to leave a comment - I'm up for a good challenge or dare.

And if your feeling nostalgic like me in these Blog Birthday times, then here's one of my favourite old videos the Cafe Studios gang did together: Sunny Side Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment