Monday 9 October 2017

Driving Lesson Number 2

Did my second Bristol based driving lesson and I don't think I improved that much by the end of it. It was frustrating because I kept making the same few mistakes over and over again, I'm honestly trying to do better each time, but it feels lime I keep slipping up. Can't quit now though, practising will help me hammer out the tough spots, and if literally millions of other people can learn to drive on sure I can too.

Rebecca got sent home sick when I got back from my lesson so we parked ourselves on the sofa and both worked there. I continued the job hunt, and even wrote up an application for a cinema in Bristol to sell tickets. I literally butchered my recent CV, taking out all my uni expertise to make room to boast about my practical knowledge of working a till based on my time at Eddie Catz. Felt bad doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment