Monday 16 October 2017

New Banners!

Decided to give the old blog a little bit of a sprucing up with some new sidebars! I spent a little longer than I wanted to making them since Blogger offers zero visual guidance on how to position them, but after a lot of trial and error I thought I'd give them a whirl. Hopefully they are formatted correctly to everyone's screen resolutions, if they are broke for anyone then gimme a shout. Think they add a little something more to look at though and they show off some of my favourite games and films. 

The job hunt continues its march forward, I spotted a few more to apply for this week and every constructed a handy spreadsheet to log them and keep me motivated. Sent one application off and started work on another one that want a few extras on top of the CV + Covering Letter combo so that will take a smidge longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment