Thursday 26 October 2017

Midnight Mario

Walked into town with Rebecca to secure my copy of Mario Odyssey at GAME in the Galleries shopping centre... at least I thought there was a GAME there. Spent most of the morning walking up and down the same bit of the shopping centre doing a double take on every shop, I was certain I'd seen one in there. Couldn't find it, no bother, there's one near Cabot Circus... oh wait, that wasn't their either. Thought I was going crazy, then I remembered they opened up this new swanky one just off the main street, went in and pre-ordered the game without any fuss. In actual fact, I kinda lucked out a bit, turns out they are having a midnight release of the game (and several others, huge day for games it turns out) so I'm gonna head on out a bit later to stand around with my fellow nerds and get Mario in my hands as the clocks turn midnight. Never done on of these midnight things before, could be a lot of fun.

Other than that, I had another driving lesson and I thought this one went a fair bit better. I was still making mistakes, but they felt less frequent and I seemed to grasp a bit more of how to handle the car. Guess I'm a bit of a slow learner, but I'm getting there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment