Wednesday 18 October 2017

A Literal Old Lady

Think I had what is often referred to as 'The Bad Driving Lesson' today. Went in with a really good attitude to learn and to smash my goals, just over halfway through though, everything just started getting worse and worse for seemingly no reason. At one point, a very literal old lady started crossing the road and I had no idea what to do so I just slammed the brakes on in the middle of turning into a junction - driving instructor wasn't a fan.

Picked myself up a bit after the lesson since I got into a bit of a slump, but I managed to nail most of the next covering letter I'm writing - that gave me a good buzz. Just finished playing a good old game of Overwatch with Daniel too and we just synergized effortlessly and had some really good games.

No comments:

Post a Comment