Wednesday 1 March 2023

Best Backs

Rehearsals took place at our studios today so it was all systems go for our AD team... And me. The unspoken rule is that I deal with all food related matters, and as it was a working day for our cast I liased with my team to get a big old food order in from the one, the only, Pret a Manger. I even had to call ahead to check if the kitchen could rustle up a special order to make it safe for someone who has some dire allergies. I was the nerve centre of this operation, taking the orders and giving them to a member of my team who was poised and ready at the cafe to collect the big order. I always stress about getting food for people because it very quickly can ruin someone's day. When it goes well though it's very rewarding to see all the little pieces come together. 

Our directors chairs made their way back from the printers too. We did the old school Hollywood thing of putting people's roles on each chair's back rest with decent results. I built a good rapport with the printer and he even got this great action shot of me dreaming big.



No comments:

Post a Comment