Sunday 5 March 2023

The Big Shoot Starteth Soon

I had the dream lazy Sunday - video games, coffee and a trip up North Street. All the things I need before the shoot starts tomorrow. This will be the longest shoot I've ever worked so I'm trying to pace myself, it's a marathon, not a sprint after all. First week is a lot of late starts and later finishes, I'll get to make breakfast for Rebecca which will be nice, but I'll miss out on evening hang outs - just as we only have about a half dozen episodes of The West Wing to finish up with too. I just need a bit of time in the morning to triple check my personal inventory and we'll be off the the races. I get to find out whether I actually have a chair on our truck tomorrow, of if I'll be long-term hot desking... Only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment