Wednesday 22 March 2023

Super 2nd Unit

The sky turned from black to navy blue as I drove towards a Greggs up in the middle of nowhere. Their card machine was busted so I had to nip out, get money, then return for my 30 breakfast baguettes. All while getting funny looks from the clientele as I loaded them into a hotbox. The food went down a treat through, fueling the team as we sauntered up a muddy track. Only the morning was grotty, after lunch we were tucked up at the studio and it's mighty green screen. That also gave me the perfect excuse to check in on my office-based team and wish our Travel and Accommodation Coordinator a happy birthday. She was thrilled to bits with the present and her card (as signed by all the team) made her shed some heavy tears. Successful day all in. My unit wrapped early too so I actually got to enjoy an evening with Rebecca and the cat too. And sleep, I sure am looking forward to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment