Tuesday 14 March 2023

Yesterday Me

 More than usual I was a busy bee. We have a hefty 2nd unit day on Thursday which I've been asked to arrange all the catering for. Based on Mark Stopher's recommendation I went with a little company and built a solid rapport with them, today I had to chase down 35 crew members for their food pre orders before 6pm today. Even with constant nudging I only got half of my guys.

I was still technically playing catch up from yesterday in the midst of this and what I honestly could have done without was a drive up to Cardiff and back to drop off some camera gear. It had to be done so I did it willingly, but every minute that ticked by was unspent on doing other things that were slipping through my fingers. The day always ends a-ok though, I'll just be picking up 'yesterday Theo's' jobs. Man, I hate that guy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment