Tuesday 15 February 2011

Damn you, Super Glue!

Ah Tuesdays... little bit chilled today, no major work and just preparing for exams. The bb gun broke again, only in a easily fixable area though, so I decided that the best way to permantly fix it would be super glue; how wrong I was... How wrong I was... Mum spilt the whole bottle on the kitchen table, coating my fingers and the bottle in the pesky adhesive, currently I am still looking for a way to get the damn stuff off my fingers. Granted, it wasn't as bad as the time I genuinly stcuk my fingers together but it was still a minor catastrophie; funny though.

Went to see a one man performance of 'Private Peaceful' which was great, really enjoyed it and saw loads of people from my community.

That was my Tuesday, easy Wednesday tomorrow, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment