Sunday 27 February 2011

Finally beat you Sonic 2

It's been 18 years, my childhood has been tormented and twisted by the fact I had never completed the game I grew up with; but no longer! I sat down for a good hour and a half, collecting rings for my 1-ups and later losing them while cussing loudly at the screen, particularly during the last bosses: it's ridiculous, they give you no rings and expect you to deal with 2 bosses back to back, they were really repetitive and easy, but that's not the point. I have still yet to earn all the chaos emeralds to see the real ending, but that's an adventure for another day. I also spent a good 30 minutes trying to hook up Mark with my RockBand 3 game, got there in the end and it was pretty rad; should defiantly do it more often.

School tomorrow... Don't wanna go back. I'll try getting up early so I am mentally prepared for the long day before the time comes. I give that weekend a 4/10, 1 point for Sonic but the rest was a little bit meh... have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment