Tuesday 1 February 2011

Editing was fun

I did a little bit of editing in our new film, quite happy with the stuff I did considering I have never used the software before, watching Mark do his thing for about 6 hours has done the trick, I'm a visual learner you see and I learn stuff fast. Meditation in school was something a bit new, we all got to lie down gently on the carpet in mild tranquillity; very relaxing.

Lethal Weapon was pretty good also, I liked Danny Glover and some of the great moments, I will  always remember the amazing building leap scene; best buddy cop film I've seen in ages. Laptop in for tomorrow, might do some cheeky scripting if I feel like it, I'll see if I get any inspiration between now and then, suggestions anyone? Always open to ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment