Tuesday 8 February 2011

So nearly done

We are so close to getting our new film done, it has been a real experience watching our footage transform into something amazing, so far I am really pleased with the project, just a few more filters and sound checks and we should be able to share it with you; hope you'll like it.

Watched Dead Man's shoes today, I guessed the twist within 5 minutes by chance, but it did not affect my overall enjoyment of the film, Shane Meadows really captures how lower class British people speak, his script really sparkles in places and the pacing is decent througout. Not as good as This is England though.

I will take a little trip to the costume warehouse tomorrow to pick up my things, if they have arrived, more on that tomorrow though. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment