Monday 21 February 2011

Ooh, more zombies!

Another slow day, parents left for Iceland this morning, leaving me and Louis to defend ourselves, so far so good but we still havn't done any washing up; we'll do it tomorrow...

Watched Big Fish again today, it's better than I remember acctually which is good, lots of good and diffrent actors in it and of course, the usual cinematography genius of Tim Burton. It was hard holding back the tears as well even though I knew the ending, but damn is it sad, bit my tounge and kept face though!

I leave you tonight with what I consider to be one of the best game trailers I have seen in a little while, certianly got me exited for the game: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/cinematic-trailer-dead-island/710652

Enjoy and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment