Wednesday 16 February 2011

Revision...

Uhhn... so very boring, got my 3 hours history exam tomorrow along with and 1 and 3/4 film studies, it's gonna be either a really long day or a fast day, nevertheless, I am not looking forward to it.

Good luck to Mark tomorrow, who is going skiing somewhere over the half term, hope he has fun. I have no plans during the break so I may have to come up with a day activity of some kind to keep me occupied, something zany... I'll think of something.

I should also acknowledge the film by Chris Pearless on the site, featuring yours truly and Dan in the short production 'Self Esteem Fund,' I really enjoyed it until it ended and felt cheated... then I realized it was supposed to grab my attention and keep me wanting more so very well done.

Sleep soon, have to walk into school tomorrow for the first time, It will be the longest and coldest morning of my life, best to make the most of it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment