Friday 9 November 2012

Coming to a film lesson near you...

Got myself suited up once more to go back to school for a joint informal interview with Mark for a position as Film Studies teaching assistants which went brilliantly. We got the job, and although we won't get paid much, we will certainly get all the right amount of experience we need and it'll look great on our CV's. Also, we went into a new shop in our highstreet called Temptation which I initially wrote off as a place for mums and rich single women, but I was bizarrely surprised to find myself buying things in there and considering other bits and bobs and Xmas presents. I got myself this bad-ass mug that carries its own little spoon in it's handle which I am dead chuffed with.

Expect to see another of our short videos appear up within the next week as we rounded up Louis for a small bit of filming and it should make you chuckle a bit. Additionally our podcast returns, last week I was still on holiday, but that should be up relatively soon as well, and it's a very good one this week as we all really got in the zone for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment