Wednesday 21 November 2012

Thirty Flights of Loving

Whilst I had to combat various leaks in the roof at work with buckets and tea-towels it was generally very quiet at work so I was once again sent to the laundrette to watch the washing spin as I listened to music. Steam Autumn sales started today and I have already caved and bought myself a short, but brilliant game: 'Thirty Flights of Loving.' This is possibly the greatest example I can think of to demonstrate story-telling in video games done very, very right indeed, something about the bizarre atmosphere and endearing humor make it an absolute joy to play through. You get get the prequel 'Gravity Bone' here (just click on the icon at the very bottom) for free and it is highly recommended that you check both these games out no matter of your interest in the industry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment