Sunday 25 November 2012

Damn you, Small walls!

Walking to work in a pretty cheery mood, feeling unusually good for a Sunday morning thanks to some pretty decent weather. Come across the front door at work which is locked to the public because I am a little bit early, usually in these situations I head towards the nearest window to tap on and ask for someone to let me in. In the direction of said window, there is a tiny walk, no higher than a coffee table which I have crossed several times before with a little one-two jump over, as if it were a hurdle. This time however, I did not clear it, bumping the top of my knee on the corner. As a result, my knee has been completely nadgered by this puny wall so now I walk with a limp. Resting the leg now after preparing a warm-up exercise for my lesson tomorrow about the highest grossing films of all time, I'll let you all know how that goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment