Thursday 8 November 2012

Skyfall

After a mildly chilly night I did one of the quietest days of work I have ever done, would have been real easy for everyone until the sinks backed up and all decided to simultaneously overflow into the hallway. Thank goodness my shift ended just about then because I and the others headed off to do a photoshoot for our new website desings and profile pictures, expect to see them around some time in the future.

Went to go see Skyfall last night before locking myself out of the house and I can say that the film was highly enjoyable and a great anniversary film for the legendary series. However the entire thing felt more like an action films rather than a spy film, something about the simplistic plot and the pacing made it feel unlike a Bond film. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but we all came out of the cinema thinking that something was a bit off, although we couldn't quite put our fingers on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment