Monday 25 January 2016

10,000 Words

The main body of the dissertation is currently sitting proudly at bang on 10,000 words. I have since read it all back, out loud to catch any inconsistencies or weird bits and combed through the whole thing. Only bits left to do now its finish off my references and formatting and then its good to print and submit. If all goes to plan, I will be handing mine over tomorrow afternoon along with my other housemates. This may well be the only essay that I have handed in days before the final submission date.

I'm getting outragiously excited by the prospect of being able to have a lazy one. But no slacking until everything is 100% perfect with dissertation! I'm gonna do it right tomorrow and make it look bang tidy before submission, then and only then will I be able to play games again.

No comments:

Post a Comment