Saturday 9 January 2016

Unwatched Housemate

Library commitments for the dissertation begin tomorrow. I've been getting the odd bit done here and there but it's finally time to knuckle down and get in the silent section of the uni's library. Thankfully I won't be totally alone, as several of my coursemates will be in uni then too, just in a different room so I can chill with those guys during my lunch break.

Popped over to Rebecca's house to watch a film with her housemate who has notoriously not seen a lot of films. I did manage to tap into his area of preference through documentaries though and recommended Bowling for Columbine since no-one else had seen it either in Rebecca's house. It went down very well and it was nice to see a film with a fresh pair of eyes after having to study it intently during my time at 6th form.

No comments:

Post a Comment