Saturday 16 January 2016

Chapter Re-jig

Committed myself into a long old library session today to crack on with more work and while I got a bit done, I felt like I was chasing the true point of my argument. So I had a little chat with Rebecca about my woes and she gave me some really awesome pointers to go on. Basically we both acknowledge that the points are good and valid, but don't really have anywhere to live in the house that is my chapter. So I'm gonna be doing a real splicing job after I go back to the drawing board on how to re-order everything. I actually just had a quick go at having a re-jig of everything and I am already feeling better about this redux chapter. Like a phoenix from the ashes, this chapter will be reborn into something spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment