Thursday 14 January 2016

Grad Film Prep

Tutorial meeting was A-ok. We basically dissected my orange film and talk about what worked and what didn't work so well about it. Consensus was that I wrote a good and funny film, but the camera work could have been a bit more professional and my direction could have been more ambitious. I've taken these points onboard properly now and even got myself one of the best camera blokes on our course to film my grad project which I am actually really excited about.

Beyond that, I planned my last chapter or the dissertation and wrote just about half of it today so thats another 1,000 words in the bank. They are good words too, no need to chop and change these ones up too much and the general vibe of this chapter is rocking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment