Friday 22 January 2016

Heart wasn't in the Writing

Bit of a weird one today in terms of writing. I had a lot of motivation this morning to just go in a smash the work I had to do. As soon as I got to uni though, I just couldn't write anything. And that's not to say I was procrastinating or dawdling, I just stared to the page all day and nothing came to mind. I squeezed a few words out after lunch, but for whatever reason I just couldn't commit to writing much today.

Not all hope was lost though! As Rebecca and I went through my references and some other dissertation bits and bobs that are easy, but just time consuming. Referencing alone has taken me about 2 hours, and I'm only 2/3rds of the way done! Not as productive as I would have liked today, but at least I'm getting around the annoying bits around the edge now.

No comments:

Post a Comment