Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

I'm back from Belgium and what a long weekend that was! We visited Gent, a swimming pool in Bruges and took a trip to the brewery local to the town we we staying in. When we weren't sightseeing we were either playing games or getting boozed, very often we did both things.

While we didn't ring in the new year away in Europe, I did do it with friends at a small get-together last night where I did my fist ever Auld Lang Syne dance as someone skillfully played it on piano. Rebecca and I got back a lot later than we originally planned, but we were tucked in bed at the ripe time of 4:15am - and I'm feeling the consequences now.

So now that I have had my recovery day, I have also charted the goals for myself within this new year - most immediately is to suss my dissertation and crack it like a walnut. Otherwise its again to have a good time and just appreciate my last few months at uni. Good times will soon come to an end, so I need to make sure I get the most out of my time 'studying.'

Here's to a very solid 2016!   

No comments:

Post a Comment