Tuesday 19 January 2016

Just Falling Short

Very nearly hit my desired writing goal today. I got my into section sussed and it reads like magic, problem was I just ran out of steam after writing it to do my chapter conclusion which I have planned but not fully written. That said, I now have an excellent point to raise for the ultimate conclusion of the dissertation which I cannot wait to put on paper.

In between writing today, I also enjoyed playing a few games with Mark this evening, don't normally see him on the scene but it's always a gas when we play. He's now got a few extra PC doo-dads like myself that let him play on his computer in the living room and he's been telling me all about his experience doing that and its just cool to enthuse about games. As I'm writing this, dan is trying to sort out a server for our next gaming sesh which I cannot wait to take part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment