Sunday 15 May 2016

Eurovision 2016

Back home in Bournemouth and headed straight for a Eurovision party last night. Pretty hectic few hours for me actually as I was re-united with Rebecca, then I had to dash home to wash the bed-sheets as they still had sand in them from lat weeks beach trip (I'll be damned if I ever had to sleep in a bed that sandy again) then we headed right over to the party for a fun evening.

And what an evening it was! This years Eurovision was possibly one of the best put together shows I had seen in a very long time. The songs themselves were of a much higher standard than usual too, everyone upped their game to make for a really fun and exciting year. Mixed thoughts on the new voting system though, it did make for a very tense finale however.

Started planning my final essay earlier today, got to do a reflexive piece on my grad film, talking about every aspect of its development and if I was happy with it overall. An easy but boring write up essentially, the whole thing is 5050 words but it isn't strictly an academic piece so the words should fly by when I get in the groove.  

Speaking of my grad film, I will finally be posting it on here as of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment