Saturday 7 May 2016

Skype Situation

Yesterday I helped out on potentially my last studio show, funnily enough, i was actually presenting in Bournemouth Town Centre for most of it. We sat out in the sun waiting for directions from the peeps back at HQ. In theory, what we were doing was kinda cool, the contestants with me had to 'phone in' to the studio via Skype on their phones so the vision mixer could pump up and image of the guys doing some live vlogging on their phones. I say in theory, because all the phone batteries died relatively quickly so there was a mad scramble to finishing the show on time and get all the footage we needed.

Saw Stoph very briefly today, I would dare say it was the quickest meet-up I've ever had. Mark very kindly said he'd pop into my house before his taxi took him back for his train, as he rung the doorbell though, the taxi pulled up, so we had a nod and a high-five and called it a day. Despite the short meeting, it was still cool of him to go out of his way to say hello, I'm headed his way later on this month for his Birthday so I'm sur we will have a proper catch up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment