Saturday 7 May 2016

Guest Blog: Rebecca and Theo's Grumpiness

Theo was going to tell you about his day of grumpiness. But that's boring so here's my take...

I came home from a long day at university doing my dissertation to find a message from Theo Durrant: "I feel grumpy". Oh god. After phoning him where he proceeds to tell me all his woes ("I woke up with a headache", "I ate too many chips", "I have nothing to do"), I suggesting coming over to cheer him up. "I don't know Rebecca, I just want to be grumpy by myself"

Sweet lord *rolls eyes*

In the end, I took a jaunt in the warm sunshine over to Frederica, meeting Theo in Lidl where we spent a good ten minutes deliberating on the type of ice cream to buy. After a 'road ice cream', Theo was perking up (of course food makes him feel better...)

We played some video games (again points points points), Theo had yet another ice cream and the rest of James' pizza and we gossiped about the latest drama in Frederica.

Theo is currently sitting on his bed, looking at Reddit (of course), looking significantly happier and less like a grumpy 22 year-old teenager compared to before.


This is what I call a RESULT.


(this concludes my guest blog xoxo)

No comments:

Post a Comment