Tuesday 31 May 2016

The Fellowship

Sent Rebecca back of to London while I stayed back to hold the Bournemouth front. We celebrated what is potentially, our last day and evening all together as a house. Movies were laid down, we started off light with X-Men: Days of Future Past, a film I was almost roped into seeing in first year without any context of the X-Men lore. I'm glad I put my foot down then, because I certainly enjoyed it a lot more having seen all the previous films.

Later on we got through the latest episode of Game of Thrones and then settled into Fellowship of the Ring as our send-off film and it was hard to have picked a finer movie. We made a few jokes about how the fellowship is now disbanding as people are starting to think about leaving. Deep down though, I don't think any of us want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment