Monday 16 May 2016

Glitch in Time!

At long last, I am happy to debut my graduate project: Glitch in Time.

I had a bit of a 'mare while trying to re-edit the audio part of the film so for those of you with keen ears, you might notice the audio distorting during some of the louder moments but after a bit of pestering from Rebecca, and the fact that doing a re-edit is going to be a little tougher than expected I decided to debut it here and make the video public for all to see! I hope you enjoy it!

Please note, there is a little bit of naughty language in this one along with some adult themes.



Also, if you, or anyone you know has a few minutes to fill out a quick survey about the film, it would help me out a great deal. The uni is making us all do an evaluation of our pieces alongside an audience reaction/responses so your answers will actually help me get my degree! Survey here:


No comments:

Post a Comment