Wednesday 4 May 2016

Food is as Good as Overwatch

Food is cute and romantic right? I thought so to, so I prepped Rebecca a small surprise packed lunch today so she could crack on with her dissertation with a happy tummy. Her face lit up when I produced a cinnamon bun and some white choc and raspberry cookies in the library. Her dissertation is actually coming along really strongly, she frequently doubts its quality but I know for a fact that she will do very well with what she's written so far. Immensely proud of her since she is actually writing about a topic that genuinely matters, unlike myself.

Louis and I had a big old bonding session over the new game Overwatch which is absolutely astoundingly enjoyable. I haven't had this much fun online in such a long time, not since my Team Fortress 2 days. Definitely be getting in a few more rounds in with him in the days to come, good way to spend time with my bro long distance too - always great to chill out with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment