Wednesday 1 June 2016

Playing in the Sun

While it sprung up on me, I was called up on a near final uni filming job: getting sound for a short film of all our lecturers saying goodbye to us. We have our award ceremony tomorrow evening and we all thought it would make for a nice ending/send-off for all of us. Fortunately, none of the lecturers said anything corny, in fact, most of them were quite funny and down to earth, looking forward to seeing the final piece tomorrow.

When filming was done though, I got to walk back through a very gloomy Bournemouth. It was so grey today! Below is Simon opting t stand in for a moody photo of how grim it was.


Well, Mum always said I should go play in the sun more often. Good thing the new Witcher Expansion pack hit my computer earlier today, spent the rest of my day roaming around the South of France inspired wonderland of that game, and it was bloody marvelous. Here's a snapshot of the sun-drenched world, notice how different it is to the Simon pic?


No comments:

Post a Comment