Thursday 16 June 2016

Bye, Bye, Rebs (For Now)

Waved farewell to Rebecca as she piled onto the bus with more suitcases than she could carry - bless her socks. As I've been saying over the past week, more and more people are slowly filtering away from Bournemouth, I've still got a few of my housemates kicking around, but it will certainly be a little bit quieter without Rebecca down South. 

Movies are the things my housemates and I wished we watched more of together so we are trying to cram as many in now as possible. In honour of Lincoln, the man who made a half an hour crime noir as his graduate project, I elected to show him The Secret in Their Eyes. I just knew it was up his alley, as soon as it finished we just walked away in silence while my third housemate tried to cheapen the ending by literally picking his nose loudly after walking in 15 minutes before the conclusion. Despite that distraction, I was astounded by how much more I saw in that film the third time around, the performances and the script are so dense, yet so tight, it was like watching it for the first time all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment