Saturday 11 June 2016

Mini Golf Blunder

Took Rebecca out for a little activity day in Bournemouth Town Centre. It started off with a quick bit of clothes shopping, I bought myself some new sunglasses while Rebecca returned a dress, this was the warm up, shortly we headed into the main event: Mini Golf!

We each bet a small wager on the game to spice things up further, loser had to pay for the other persons drink at lunchtime. At first I tried to act coy, this should have been an easy win, but alas, my putting skills left something to be desired and Rebecca was victorious. We headed to the Cosy Club after for a tasty lunch and Rebs was treated with a berry smoothie; lucky girl.

Mentally preparing myself for Summer ball tomorrow. The prospect of getting drunk by mid-day is surprisingly uninviting, even as a ex-student. Just gonna go with the flow and enjoy my last social event in Bournemouth, its all I can do really.

1 comment:

  1. GLO Mini Golf
    Get ready to experience miniature golf like never before! GLO Mini Golf is a state of the art, glow in the dark, mini golf course. Call us today 888-896-8419

    ReplyDelete