Thursday 23 June 2016

Lincoln Guest Blog

GUEST WRITER FAMS- ITS YA BOY LwIZZER FROM LONDINEOINE DUNOOOOW

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW
WHAT THEOS SAYING DOWN IN BTOWN
AND I LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE, JUST SIT AND READ
AND LWITTER GOON PREACH BOUT THEOS DEEDS.
(rap to fresh prince of Bel-air)

I got up early to watch Passion of Joan
but all the different versions got me in a moan  
with all the boys sleeping, I was all alone
so I got out the gloves, and I cleaned up the home
Took bins out - Fred still smelly though
pretty darn sure we got more bags the Bilbo

House part done- Joan still in limbo
I want the right version- but honestly I don't  know
went on the  web- for advice on reddit
some gezzer spat lines up, props and mad credit
Whacked on the telly to catch the footy
Portugal versing the dudes from Hungary
Ronaldo with a flick and a top bins header
watched it 6 times it got better and better  
I saw 6 goals, scored in the first hour
Lincoln missed them all, he was chilling in the shower.

Lincoln catching up on goals mid-shower




No luck with the film, no real conclusion
reddit did help but still no solution
Lincoln made a coffee chilled with ice
with caramel infusion- it was top notch nice
with that being said he negated the sugar
it was a first attempt, not bad for an amateur

After all that my  mates knocked on the door
we watched short films and played cod 4cant really beat that old skool duty 
multiplayer enjoyed with joy and purity
I won of course last minute kill
they might come again for a Mario thrill

Saw Alex`s film- it was  slick and funny
I would pay to see it- show me the money
Then I sent lynx a text- why you so gay
then I went to sleep on the pillow I lay


(Guns noises- brruuuuuuuuuuppppppppp    sound boi what up!!!!! what where do u know me from
you aint that dude, about a week ago- shout out stomzy roll safe what what what- )


No comments:

Post a Comment