Thursday 30 June 2016

Behemoth Burritos

Got a chance to make my behemoth burritos form my folks. We are talking black beans, rice, salsa, sour cream, mince, cheese and even home-made guacamole! Never made guac before but it was easy a pie and super rewarding too, its just mushing avacado and whatever else you want and it will always taste amazing. Its almost a shame that I won't be cooking tomorrow, really got into it all again and making something new every day, I almost got typecast for my meal choices while living in Bournemouth and would often eat the same meal back-to-back since I was cooking solo and that was the most cost effective thing to do. I've always enjoy cooking for others because it forces me to make an effort - and develop my skills. Maybe I'll get a few more chances over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment