Wednesday 8 March 2017

House Husband

Since I am now technically fun-employed at the moment I have taken the opportunity to personally give myself a brand new job role: 'House Husband'. Now that Rebecca is temporarily being the breadwinner I have done all the house chores that a stereotypical 50's housewife would have done (This gender reversal is timed perfectly with it being International Women's Day too.) Tidied the flat, hoovered the floors and wiped down every surface before cooking a nice dinner in the evening, Rebecca said she could get used to this new me.

Joking aside, the job hunt has progressed. I got in touch with my ex-boss and arranged a coffee meet-up soon to discuss next steps. I've been looking into other places on the side too, but I'm eager to have a chat with someone 'in industry' before committing to anything just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment