Monday 20 March 2017

Household Chore Day

Had a bit of a 'tying up loose ends/getting mundane stuff done' between Rebecca and myself. Got through a lot of laundry and finance stuff, turns out Rebecca owed me a tidy sum for all the shopping I'd been doing recently that we didn't have a chance to split. House is covered with wet clothes that smell of laundry detergent (yay, my all time fav scent) but at least we have gotten a lot of housework done.

Finally committed to completing the new Zelda too. I'd been putting it off for quite some time as there always seemed to be a quest I wanted to do, or a bit more of the map I wanted to explore, that and I guess I found it hard to admit that the experience was coming to a close. It's been a good, long ride, but I think I'm just about ready to put Zelda down for a fair old while.

No comments:

Post a Comment