Friday 17 March 2017

There were 24 Glass Bottles...

Spearheaded the job hunt after having a little pep talk with Rebecca. I've drawn up a little spreadsheet for a whole bunch of places I'm interested in applying to. I'll be shooting off CV's and the like after the weekend so they don't get lost in the hoards of Monday emails and I'm slowly drumming up excitement about what my next venture will be.

To keep me going, Rebecca's work were getting rid of a large create of cola in glass bottles. The batch had just fine out of date so I went to bring home as many as I could carry. My greed was greater than my strength however as I quickly discovered that 24 glass bottles weigh a lot. After a taxing walk home, the muscles in my arms actually started to seize and cramp up a bit, the motion of lifting a glass to my lips was almost impossible thanks to the cramping; what an ironic punishment...

1 comment:

  1. This is Dr. Brown's new BPA-free glass bottle that will be coming out in 2008, which debuted at the ABC Kids Expo. As you may have heard, Dr. Brown will be making a new line of BPA-free bottles next year. The glass bottles will be followed by a new line of polypropylene bottles.
    ........750ml glass bottles wholesale,http://rsglassbottle.com/product-detail/750ml-empty-glass-bottles/........

    ReplyDelete