Sunday 3 June 2018

Badminton Doubles

Mark and I have taken a bit of a shine to badminton over the past few months and this time Rebecca and Lucy came along for a few rounds of doubles. Took a little bit to remember that I had a team-mate and I should let Rebecca have a swing or two instead of bull-charging the shuttle every time. We had some pretty even games though and Mark said afterwards 'ah, I'm glad it didn't feel so one-sided this time.'

Pearless and my second year housemate Beth came to Bristol for a day visit so Mark and I showed them the sights. We hit up the Bristol Museum, Pinkmans bakery and Weatherspoons for a top of Park Street hat-trick and that made for a really solid few hours. Think they both had a good day and they are already speaking about the next time they can come and visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment