Monday 18 June 2018

Otherworldly Supermarkets

One of my all time favourite things to do while I'm abroad is going to supermarkets. The brands, the look and even the smell is just so different to what we have at home. Carrefour is a behemoth of a supermarket chain in Europe and they have literally everything in stock, so while Rebecca's parents were browsing new seat cushions for their conservatory, I was looking at the prices if video games. Soon after our shopping trip we met up once again with the friendly holiday neighbours from yesterday for a Chinese meal in a nearby town, they are good company and we had a lovely chat about travelling and life at 20 over some sweet and sour chicken.

This evening I even managed to play some games with Mark and Daniel online, we played a few rounds of Fortnite, they were on PC while I was in my Switch in another country. What a world we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment