Thursday 21 June 2018

Dust Free Zone

Since both Rebecca and I have been suffering a lot from hay fever symptoms and we figured that the flat might need a serious dusting session. So we spent the day blitzing the flat, I was armed with a dust cloth and vacuum and went around all the secret nooks and crannies that were caked in dust. Top of door frames, skirting boards and picture frames all got a bit of love and attention and across the board, our flat is looking spic and span now. Don't know if it stopped my stuffy nose though, because I'm still sniffing and awful lot tonight but hopefully it'll be better going forward.

Going to wake up bright and early for a hearty breakfast and a little interview revision. My interview is at 9:30 tomorrow morning and with any luck I might even find out if I was successful by this time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment