Wednesday 6 June 2018

Last Day of June

Here we go, yet another review video up on Youtube now, this one if for Last Day of June, a pretty cool indie game adapted from a music video. I'm really pleased with how I cut this one and I tried out a few effects here and there that I think help out the look and flow of the piece. I do feel like my writing and script could have been a little sharper towards the end though, but I know now not to make the same mistake twice. Enough modesty and self evaluation though, here is my review for Last Day of June:

 

Finished the video and set it exporting, in that time I made myself the most filthy omelette I've ever made. I was starving at this point, and I just wanted to get something proper cheesy in my belly, can't say I wasn't satisfied as I ate it. I'm a noisy eater anyway Rebecca can attest that I chowed down on this pretty loudly. Eat large, live proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment