Saturday 4 June 2022

Bonafide Lemonade

My body must have needed the sleep because I was zonked out until mid morning. So nice to wake up again in my own bed and make a familiar bowl if porridge - call it routine perhaps but we all need our little rituals. A bit if DIY was on the cards, our secondhand strimmer blitzed through the lawn in record time, meanwhile I prepped a wall for another shelf... Then quickly discovered our new electric screwdriver isn't fully up to masonry drilling snuff.

In between all of this I made a batch of real lemonade. Lemon peel and sugar steeped together for about half a day, then all that got mixed in with water and juic, now it's chilling down in the fridge for a sunny day treat tomorrow. Except I hear it's going to be lashing it down most of the day, that won't stop me from enjoying it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment