Sunday 19 June 2022

Malory Crew

Torrential rain meant that we wrapped a lot earlier than expected... But it still meant we finished for the week! With week 1 under our belts the crew were eager for a good old fashioned drink and hangout - I asked our AD team to spread the word about heading to a nearby pub and within an hour everyone was making arrangements. I got there once nearly everyone turned up, I bought a round of drinks for my team (cheap Devon prices) and about 4 others bought me a round. We shot pool with the director and DOP and drank until sunset. This is the magic of Malory Towers as a job, everyone on the crew is lovely and spending time with them outside of work is such a joy. Immensely ready for a lie in tonight though, a chance to recharge is greatly needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment