Saturday 11 June 2022

Production Never Sleeps

Took it steady in between a smattering of emails this Saturday. At least I got to catch up on some sleep and have a normal morning with Rebecca and the cat - routine calms the mind after all. Rebecca's Dad's birthday was today too so we all wished him a good one as he walked through the door. They all headed off on a jolly while I packed my bags and continued prepping for the week ahead. I felt knackered by midday, all I wanted to do was sleep on the sofa. But there was Sun tan lotion and A5 paper to buy before picking up Louis and Rachel to drive us all to Newbury for a decompressing night away. Even after our BBQ dinner I started getting phonecalls. Production never sleeps I suppose, but all I want to do is hit the snooze button.

No comments:

Post a Comment