Monday 6 June 2022

Emails on Wheels

Naively I thought this Monday would be a relatively chill day, I got to work from home afterall which is cool. Turned out to be hell on wheels... Literally because all my woes were transport related. New cars needed hiring, one might have not got dropped off, some licenses were from France, just a bit of everything really. All coming through rapidfire, bang, bang, bang into my inbox and all I tried to do was stay about the water. In the midst of it all I got my own hire car and drove to Louis' house to collect the Amazon parcels he sat around for, bless him.

Tomorrow will be the big one though: Off emails, on wheels. Driving into Central London, then Acton, then Reading, then BACK into Central, back to Reading and then home to Bristol. May my playlist be fresh and my phone have eternal battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment