Sunday 26 June 2022

World's Our Oyster

Rebecca came down to visit me while staying on Cornwall, with unlimited opportunity at our fingertips we decided to explore Padstow. I'd been there this time last year but I never got to share it with anyone. Going round with Rebecca made me appreciate it in a whole new light, I never saw its cove or beach, nor did I get a moment to sit down and marvel at its lovelyness. The weather never quite made up its mind so we huddled under an umbrella on a park bench for a little while, laughing all the while and taking in the view. A pit stop at a Padstow Mexican place was perfect too, we had crab tacos and I ate my first ever oyster... Whe. In Rome and all that.

Shortly after that there was some work to be done. A few people still needed checking in over the weekend so I had to make a pit stop at our holiday resort spot to help them all out. An hour later we were all sorted and everyone was sorted which made my trip to the pub later guilt free. Rebecca shot pool and drank cocktails with my crew down in Wadebridge. A live band sung Mr Brightside and we were just glad to be alive. When home time came knocking Rebecca even helped me book taxis for my team, very proud of her for doing some honorary Production Work. Everyone got back safe and sound and our Production Team was praised by the crew out drinking. A day I won't soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment