Saturday 25 June 2022

The Broken Jigsaw

There wasn't a single moment free in my schedule. Drove to a printer just outside of town without enough money on my bank card. Then drove a colleague's car to a garage before driving to Cornwall and back again to shuttle cast luggage down the way. Then headed BACK to Cornwall to help people check into their hotels. This is classically the part of any job when Production holds their breath until everyone is happily in their own bed and it often comes with a few hiccups. And so I was very slightly on the recieving end of a bit of accommodation backlash. Fortunately I came out ok because I managed to think quick on my feet and swap a few things around (the effort didn't go unappreciated) but I still felt like a fool when I had to let down a bunch of colleagues I've worked with for a long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment